Sunday, May 16, 2010

The day i have to meet my future Mother in Law...




"I have my own mother to nag me. I certainly don't need another nagmeister, in form of mother in law."

Ok. Everyone who is married has a story about mother in law (Thou shalt not lie, the bible say)

We may not have a handy "Dummy guide to handle Mother in Law" (We wish so much, that every Mother in Law come with a manual book... and preferably a remote control to press "fast forward" or "pause")

However, we could not avoid the inevitable. We have to meet our Nemesis provided by nature. It does not have to be an ugly episode (at least not always)


When the day finally arrive to meet our "the one"s mother, certainly we want to look classy not trashy. We want to look chaste but but with taste. At least, we want to be the Daughter in Law that know what is hip, hot and whats not.

Heaven forbid, we could not look dumb in front of the Mommy dearest....

No comments:

Post a Comment